Clue: Center of a square, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Center of a square, maybe. See the results below.
- Michelangelo's "Pieta," e.g.
- David, e.g.
- David, for one
- Work of Pygmalion
- Display on a pedestal
- One may be standing at a fountain
- It may be a bust
- "The Thinker," for one
- Pigeon's park perch
- Hall of Fame figure
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 16, 2016
- New York Times - August 01, 2013
- New York Times - June 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Center of a square, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!