Clue: Certain angel
We have 2 answers for the clue Certain angel. See the results below.
- Figure at St. Peter's Basilica
- Little angel
- Angel child
- Rosy-cheeked child with wings
- Winged child
- Rosy-cheeked one
- Member of the second order of angels
- Angelic young'un
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 08, 2012
- Washington Post - March 26, 2008
- New York Times - October 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Certain angel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!