Clue: Certain devout Brooklynite
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain devout Brooklynite. See the results below.
- Jewish sectist
- Jew traditionally dressed in a black coat and hat
- Member of a strict Jewish sect
- Member of an orthodox Jewish sect
- Member of a certain Jewish sect
- Member of a sect of Judaism with an emphasis on mysticism
- Jewish sect member
- Jew sporting sidecurls, perhaps
- Certain pious Jew
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - June 24, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Certain devout Brooklynite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!