Clue: Certain discriminator
We have 3 answers for the clue Certain discriminator. See the results below.
- Discriminating person
- One without proper respect for elders
- Person who shows discrimination
- Discriminating sort, in a way
- Discriminating hirer of a sort
- Senior snubber
- One who may also be a gerontophobe
- Elder hostile?
- Discriminating type?
- Having a policy of reverse seniority?
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 06, 2018
- USA Today - May 14, 2015
- USA Today - May 04, 2012
- USA Today - November 30, 2011
- USA Today - August 03, 2011
- Universal - December 23, 2009
- New York Sun - November 01, 2004
- Washington Post - February 22, 2004
- New York Times - December 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Certain discriminator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!