Clue: Certain fisherman
We have 5 answers for the clue Certain fisherman. See the results below.
- Person with a net, perhaps
- Angler of morays
- Conger catcher
- Specialist in fishing
- Certain fishermen
- Conger hunter
- Sushi restaurant supplier
- Sushi bar supplier
- One on a conger line?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 18, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 01, 2011
- LA Times - September 01, 2010
- Universal - March 20, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 23, 2007
- USA Today - February 13, 2007
- Washington Post - April 21, 2006
- Washington Post - January 27, 2006
- New York Times - May 12, 2002
- New York Times - February 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Certain fisherman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!