Clue: Certain ground-floor apartment
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain ground-floor apartment. See the results below.
- Apartment next to the super's, maybe
- First-floor apartment
- Seat near the front of a plane
- Valedictorian's lone blemish?
- Valedictorian's disappointment?
- First floor apt., perhaps
- First-class aisle seat on most planes
- First-floor apartment, perhaps
- Year in the reign of the emperor Augustus
- Apartment next to the super's, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Certain ground-floor apartment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!