Clue: Certain set of lines from Petrarch
We have 1 answer for the clue Certain set of lines from Petrarch. See the results below.
- Any stanza in Burns's "To a Mouse"
- Six-line poem
- Sonnet ending
- Sonnet section
- Certain stanza
- Bard's work
- A group of six tsetse flies (6)
- Last six lines of a sonnet
- One of three in Byron's "She Walks in Beauty"
- Sonnet ender
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Certain set of lines from Petrarch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!