Clue: Certain tribute
We have 2 answers for the clue Certain tribute. See the results below.
- Friars Club event
- Rake over the coals
- Hearty meal
- Get hot under the collar?
- Sunday supper
- Criticize in no uncertain terms
- Outdoor dinner
- Cook, as chestnuts
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2017
- New York Sun - November 17, 2006
- New York Times - February 15, 2006
- New York Times - July 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Certain tribute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!