We have 5 answers for the clue Chairs. See the results below.
- Coin toss call
- Flip comment?
- In mythology, a Hydra had nine of these
- Flip decision?
- What the fronts of 20-Across, 59-Across, 11-Down, and 35-Down cover
- Coin-flip call
- Bean ball targets
- Flip choice
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - October 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 21, 2014
- Netword - May 21, 2011
- New York Times - September 24, 2008
- LA Times - August 10, 2008
- New York Sun - June 13, 2007
- Netword - May 17, 2006
- Washington Post - September 05, 2003
- New York Times - September 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Chairs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!