Clue: Charlemagne's domain
We have 1 answer for the clue Charlemagne's domain. See the results below.
- Charlemagne's legacy
- Franconia and Bavaria were once part of it
- Peace of Westphalia party, 1648
- Realm of Charles V
- By many accounts, it began with Charlemagne
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 28, 2013
- Washington Post - September 21, 2012
- New York Times - July 23, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Charlemagne's domain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!