Clue: Charles after whom a sports field was named
We have 1 answer for the clue Charles after whom a sports field was named. See the results below.
- ___ Field
- Campy's field
- Dodgers' field, once
- Former Dodgers owner Charlie
- Field for Dem Bums
- President of the Brooklyn Dodgers a century ago
- __ Field: historic Brooklyn park
- "The Boys of Summer" field
- __ Field, Brooklyn Dodgers' home
- __ Field (old Brooklyn ballpark)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Charles after whom a sports field was named that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!