Clue: Charles Lamb's nom de plume
We have 1 answer for the clue Charles Lamb's nom de plume. See the results below.
- Lamb's alias
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 23, 2010
- New York Times - March 14, 2006
- New York Times - November 01, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Charles Lamb's nom de plume that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!