Clue: Charles Lamb's pen name
We have 1 answer for the clue Charles Lamb's pen name. See the results below.
- Lamb's alias
- Hollywood's Kazan
- Lamb's pen name
- "Essays of ___"
- Charles Lamb, to readers
- Lamb's sobriquet
- Director Kazan
- Charles Lamb pseudonym
- Three-time director for Marlon
- Noted English letter writer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - June 01, 2014
- New York Times - November 18, 2013
- Universal - February 22, 2009
- New York Sun - October 09, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 2002
- Washington Post - August 26, 2000
- New York Times - May 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Charles Lamb's pen name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!