Clue: Charlie of the 60's Orioles
We have 1 answer for the clue Charlie of the 60's Orioles. See the results below.
- Famed batting instructor Charlie
- Batting instructor Charlie
- "The Art of Hitting .300" writer Charley
- Fiji's ___ island group
- Famed batting instructor Charley
- Charley who caught Warren Spahn's 1961 no-hitter
- Fiji's ___ Islands
- Renowned '70s-'80s batting coach Charley
- '70s-'80s batting instructor Charlie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2006
- New York Times - June 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Charlie of the 60's Orioles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!