Clue: Charlotte Amalie's island
We have 1 answer for the clue Charlotte Amalie's island. See the results below.
- Caribbean getaway
- One of the Virgin Islands
- Columbus discovery of 1493
- Caribbean paradise
- Its capital is Charlotte Amalie
- Caribbean vacation isle
- Part of the Virgin Islands
- Westernmost of the Virgin Islands
- Site of a Univ. of the Virgin Islands campus
- Columbus sighting of 1493
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Charlotte Amalie's island that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!