Clue: Check falsifier
We have 1 answer for the clue Check falsifier. See the results below.
- White-collar crook
- One standing in the wind, maybe
- Passer of bad checks
- Ben Franklin, famously, in an electrical storm
- One passing bad checks
- One whose checks need checking
- Bad-check passer
- One whose checks should be chucked?
- Parkgoer on a windy day, maybe
- Person passing bad checks
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 31, 2006
- New York Times - June 01, 2004
- Washington Post - July 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Check falsifier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!