Clue: Cheerleaders' practice
We have 2 answers for the clue Cheerleaders' practice. See the results below.
- Speak to the hard-of-hearing?
- Cry out loud
- "Gimme a C...!" is one
- Protest in no uncertain terms
- Cheerleader's cheer
- Raise the roof
- "Gimme a C!" etc.
- Cheerleader's bit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 25, 2017
- New York Times - January 11, 2015
- New York Times - February 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cheerleaders' practice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!