Clue: "Cheers" perch
We have 2 answers for the clue "Cheers" perch. See the results below.
- Bird decoy
- Happy hour perch
- It may be saved at the bar
- Barfly's roost, perhaps
- An acoustic guitarist may use one
- Aid in reaching a high shelf, maybe
- Sot spot
- Seat at the bar
- Barfly's perch
- Pub perch
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 03, 2006
- New York Times - October 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Cheers" perch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!