Clue: Chemistry Nobelist Hoffmann
We have 1 answer for the clue Chemistry Nobelist Hoffmann. See the results below.
- Explorer Amundsen
- Willy Wonka creator Dahl
- Dahl, creator of Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Author Dahl
- Dahl who wrote "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
- Amundsen, the first person to reach the South Pole
- South Pole discoverer Amundsen
- "James and the Giant Peach" novelist Dahl
- South Pole explorer Amundsen
- First name of the creator of Veruca Salt and Augustus Gloop
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2013
- New York Times - March 12, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Chemistry Nobelist Hoffmann that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!