Clue: Cheney's successor as vice president
We have 1 answer for the clue Cheney's successor as vice president. See the results below.
- Delaware senator
- 1987-95 Senate Judiciary Committee head
- See 29-Down
- Delaware senator Joseph
- Longtime Delaware Senator
- Senator/campaigner Joe from Delaware
- Obama's running mate
- President of the U.S. Senate starting January 2009
- Delaware senator since 1973
- Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Cheney's successor as vice president that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!