Clue: Cherokee, for one
We have 2 answers for the clue Cherokee, for one. See the results below.
- Army wheels
- Military vehicle
- Transport for rough terrain
- Cherokee maker
- Rugged transportation
- Base transportation
- Way off base?
- Versatile vehicle
- Army transport
- Humvee forerunner
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 28, 2013
- New York Times - July 22, 2009
- Washington Post - May 15, 2007
- New York Times - September 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cherokee, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!