Clue: "Chicago" setting
We have 1 answer for the clue "Chicago" setting. See the results below.
- When flappers flourished
- The 1920's
- Depression preceder
- Time of extravagance and hedonism
- "The Great Gatsby" setting
- Roaring Twenties
- 1920s period in F. Scott Fitzgerald stories
- Pre-Depression era
- "The Sun Also Rises" setting
- Setting of "The Sun Also Rises" and "Some Like It Hot"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 23, 2013
Found an answer for the clue "Chicago" setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!