Clue: Chicago university
We have 2 answers for the clue Chicago university. See the results below.
- New Orleans campus
- The Ramblers of the N.C.A.A.
- Name of many Jesuit schools
- Home of Saint Ignatius
- New Orleans university
- Birthplace of Saint Ignatius
- University of Chicago
- Founder of the Jesuits
- Where the Jesuits founder hails from
- Jesuit founder
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 27, 2015
- New York Times - November 21, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - May 09, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 04, 2005
- New York Times - February 19, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Chicago university that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!