Clue: Chief exec.
We have 4 answers for the clue Chief exec.. See the results below.
- Nov. electee
- Executive: Abbr.
- P.M. counterpart
- F.D.R. or D.D.E.
- Johnson or Johnson: Abbr.
- Firm head: Abbr.
- Penn. Ave. resident
- Corp. exec
- Co. V.I.P.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 09, 2013
- New York Times - May 22, 2013
- Washington Post - October 16, 2012
- Netword - March 21, 2012
- Netword - September 26, 2011
- LA Times - May 18, 2011
- Canadiana - May 24, 2010
- Washington Post - March 24, 2008
- Netword - July 19, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 16, 2006
- New York Times - April 27, 2004
- New York Times - November 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Chief exec. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!