Clue: Children's doctor?
We have 2 answers for the clue Children's doctor?. See the results below.
- Children's Dr.
- Oobleck's creator
- "There's a Wocket in My Pocket!" writer
- Yooks' and Zooks' creator
- "Green Eggs and Ham" author
- Writer/illustrator of the story "Gertrude McFuzz"
- Dr. of story and rhyme
- Big name in children's books
- Pseudonymous doctor
- "The Lorax" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 17, 2009
- USA Today - April 15, 2009
- New York Times - November 22, 2007
- New York Times - April 19, 2003
- New York Times - November 29, 2002
- Washington Post - November 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Children's doctor? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!