Clue: Child's need, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Child's need, maybe. See the results below.
- Drop-off center, of sorts
- Employee benefit, perhaps
- Service for children of two-income families
- "School" for toddlers
- Preschool program
- Work perk, perhaps
- Alternative to a nanny
- Program that might have naptime on its schedule
- After-school program, perhaps
- Modern workplace perk
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Child's need, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!