Clue: Chilling, so to speak
We have 3 answers for the clue Chilling, so to speak. See the results below.
- Military command
- "Relax, soldiers!"
- Major command
- General announcement?
- Drill bit?
- "Relax, private!"
- Hanging loose
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 17, 2009
- New York Sun - July 16, 2008
- New York Sun - December 14, 2007
- New York Times - May 21, 2005
- New York Times - November 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Chilling, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!