Clue: Chimney grime
We have 1 answer for the clue Chimney grime. See the results below.
- Fly ash
- Chimney accumulation
- Fire damage
- Chimney covering
- What chimney sweeps sweep
- Santa's coat?
- Santa's spot?
- Flue residue
- Smog contributor
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 22, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2013
- Netword - December 14, 2010
- Netword - June 21, 2010
- New York Times - March 08, 2010
- New York Sun - September 30, 2008
- Washington Post - June 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 11, 2004
- New York Times - May 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Chimney grime that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!