Clue: Chinese capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Chinese capital. See the results below.
- Asian capital of 2.6 million
- Chiang Kai-shek's capital
- Asian capital
- Chiang's headquarters
- Nationalists' capital
- Taiwan's capital
- National capital since 1949
- Capital of 2.6 million
- Republic of China provisional capital
- Capital of the Nationalist Republic of China
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 11, 2008
- New York Times - December 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Chinese capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!