Clue: Chinese fruit (Var.)
We have 2 answers for the clue Chinese fruit (Var.). See the results below.
- Chinese evergreen tree (Var.)
- Chinese fruit
- Fruit of a Chinese tree (Var.)
- Chinese fruit with a brittle shell (Var.)
- Chinese fruit with a brittle shell
- African antelope
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 27, 2014
- Universal - November 18, 2013
- USA Today - April 12, 2013
- Universal - March 15, 2010
- Universal - November 20, 2009
- Universal - May 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Chinese fruit (Var.) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!