Clue: Chips in?
We have 3 answers for the clue Chips in?. See the results below.
- Pennies, perhaps
- Pot amounts
- Poker payments
- Primes the pot
- Deal prerequisites
- Individual shares
- Is in
- Prepares for a hand
- See 15-Across
- Poker stakes
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 14, 2015
- Universal - July 07, 2013
- Washington Post - March 09, 2005
- USA Today - June 22, 2004
- New York Times - October 27, 1999
- New York Times - September 03, 1998
- New York Times - June 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Chips in? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!