Clue: Christmas cracker?
We have 1 answer for the clue Christmas cracker?. See the results below.
- Item in a Mexican fiesta
- It may be beaten at a party
- It's broken at parties
- It's hung and beaten
- The hit of a party?
- Supplier of candy and toys for kids
- It's broken by blindfolded children
- Party animal?
- *Party game
- Something beaten at a party in Mexico
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Christmas cracker? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!