Clue: Churchill's sign
We have 1 answer for the clue Churchill's sign. See the results below.
- Victory sign
- Churchill symbol
- Certain neckline
- Flight formation
- Certain intersection
- 6-Down formation
- Air show formation
- Sweater letter?
- Gaggle formation
- Neckline shape
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 14, 2012
- LA Times - January 26, 2009
- Universal - November 10, 2008
- Washington Post - June 22, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 21, 2006
- New York Times - July 03, 2000
- Washington Post - May 23, 2000
- New York Times - October 28, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Churchill's sign that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!