Clue: C.I.A. predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue C.I.A. predecessor. See the results below.
- C.I.A. forerunner
- C.I.A.'s forerunner
- Grp. in old spy novels
- W.W. II agcy.
- 1946 Alan Ladd film
- W.W. II intelligence org.
- W.W. II org.
- C.I.A. progenitor
- Org. in old spy stories
- C.I.A.'s predecessor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 2015
- Washington Post - September 04, 2008
- New York Times - August 15, 2007
- New York Times - September 13, 2000
- New York Times - December 07, 1998
- New York Times - October 12, 1998
- New York Times - November 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue C.I.A. predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!