Clue: Cinema canine
We have 3 answers for the clue Cinema canine. See the results below.
- 1974 animal movie with three sequels
- 1974 film shot from a dog's-eye view
- Dog star?
- 1970's cinematic canine
- Dog of a movie?
- Dog of films since 1974
- Title dog in a 1974 film
- Movie dog played by Higgins
- $100 bill, in slang
- Dog star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 14, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 23, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - February 16, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - September 25, 2011
- Netword - July 25, 2008
- LA Times - February 10, 2007
- New York Times - October 28, 2002
- Washington Post - August 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cinema canine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!