Clue: Cisco Kid player of the 1940's
We have 1 answer for the clue Cisco Kid player of the 1940's. See the results below.
- The Joker's portrayer on TV
- Horror film director George
- The Joker portrayer Cesar
- The Joker player on 60's TV
- The Joker player, on TV
- The Joker player on "Batman"
- "Creepshow" director
- Cesar ___, classic player of the Joker
- George who directed "Creepshow," 1982
- Cesar who played the Joker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cisco Kid player of the 1940's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!