Clue: City known in ancient times as Condivicnum
We have 1 answer for the clue City known in ancient times as Condivicnum. See the results below.
- Site of a 1598 edict
- Port on the Loire
- 1598 edict city
- Birthplace of Jules Verne
- 1598 edict site
- City at the mouth of the Loire
- French city where Jules Verne was born
- City on the Loire with a quarter million people
- City on the Loire
- Port in the Loire Valley
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue City known in ancient times as Condivicnum that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!