Clue: City of seven hills
We have 2 answers for the clue City of seven hills. See the results below.
- Where the Vatican is
- Site of St. Peter's
- "Spartacus" setting
- ___ Beauty (apple variety)
- Setting for "Don Pasquale"
- "Coriolanus" setting
- City on seven hills
- "Don Pasquale" setting
- Tarpeian Rock's location
- Palatine Hill site
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 20, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 28, 2013
- USA Today - February 14, 2013
- LA Times - June 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 07, 2010
- LA Times - September 18, 2009
- Washington Post - July 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue City of seven hills that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!