Clue: City on the Irtysh River
We have 1 answer for the clue City on the Irtysh River. See the results below.
- Trans-Siberian Railroad city
- Siberian city
- City in SW Russia
- Siberian river port
- Trans-Siberian Railroad stop
- Stop on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- City in southwestern Russia
- Second-largest city in Siberia
- Central Russian city
- Russian city near the Kazakhstan border
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 07, 2009
- New York Times - January 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue City on the Irtysh River that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!