Clue: City on the Penobscot
We have 3 answers for the clue City on the Penobscot. See the results below.
- Maine town
- Stephen King's home
- Maine city
- Locale of a Stephen King residence
- Maine metropolis
- Hamlet in Saskatchewan and Welsh namesake
- Maine city mentioned in 'King of the Road'
- Orono, Maine, is a suburb of it
- Pine Tree State city
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 18, 2013
- Universal - October 27, 2009
- New York Times - June 28, 2009
- LA Times - June 19, 2008
- Universal - August 21, 2007
- Washington Post - November 10, 2005
- USA Today - July 14, 2004
- New York Times - March 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue City on the Penobscot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!