Clue: City once known as Batavia
We have 1 answer for the clue City once known as Batavia. See the results below.
- Capital city of 8.6 million
- Indonesia's capital
- University of Indonesia location
- Capital of Indonesia
- National Museum of Indonesia setting
- Java hub
- Home of Southeast Asia's largest mosque
- Capital of the world's largest island country
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue City once known as Batavia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!