Clue: Civil War chronicler Shelby
We have 1 answer for the clue Civil War chronicler Shelby. See the results below.
- "The Young Man From Atlanta" playwright
- "Shiloh" novelist Shelby
- Civil War historian Shelby
- Historical author seen on PBS's "The Civil War"
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" screenwriter Horton
- Horton who wrote the screenplay for "Tender Mercies"
- "Shiloh" author Shelby
- Author of the 3,000-page "The Civil War: A Narrative"
- Civil War authority Shelby
- Historian Shelby
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 24, 2013
- USA Today - February 28, 2013
- Washington Post - January 21, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Civil War chronicler Shelby that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!