Clue: Civil War inits.
We have 2 answers for the clue Civil War inits.. See the results below.
- 1860's insignia
- Alliance formed in 1860-61: Abbr.
- 1860's initials
- Civil War alliance: Abbr.
- Davis was its Pres.
- Union fighter: Abbr.
- Civil War letters
- Reb letters
- Pres. Davis led it
- 11-member 19th-century org.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 14, 2013
- New York Times - May 12, 2010
- Washington Post - October 16, 2007
- New York Times - December 14, 2006
- New York Times - September 25, 2005
- New York Times - September 29, 2003
- New York Times - January 06, 2002
- New York Times - December 20, 2000
- New York Times - September 18, 2000
- New York Times - June 24, 1999
- New York Times - November 17, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Civil War inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!