Clue: Clarification lead-in
We have 2 answers for the clue Clarification lead-in. See the results below.
- To wit: Lat.
- That is
- Phrase of explanation
- Latin clarification
- Cato's clarification
- Relative of exempli gratia
- In other words
- That is, in Latin
- Explanation preceder
- Clarification preceder
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - August 06, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 11, 2009
- Netword - March 23, 2008
- New York Times - August 26, 2006
- New York Sun - May 25, 2006
- Washington Post - March 18, 2006
- New York Times - November 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Clarification lead-in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!