Clue: Classic movie set in Greenwich Village
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic movie set in Greenwich Village. See the results below.
- 1954 suspense classic
- 1954 Jimmy Stewart thriller
- Hitchcock film of '54
- Claustrophobic thriller starring James Stewart
- James Stewart/Grace Kelly classic
- 1954 Hitchcock thriller
- A Hitchcock classic
- 1954 film based on the short story "It Had to Be Murder"
- Classic Hitchcock film, and a hint to the end of 18-, 23-, 38- and 50-Across
- "Baseball mishap? Fix that ___ with a lifetime supply of Ultra Patch!" ...
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Classic movie set in Greenwich Village that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!