Clue: Classic theater
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic theater. See the results below.
- Old-fashioned music hall
- Pope's "___ Solitude"
- Greek theater
- Cineplex ___ (theater chain)
- Theater name
- Keats title starter
- Ancient Greek theater
- Old-fashioned theater
- Cinema house name
- Concert hall
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 29, 2015
- New York Times - December 14, 2014
- New York Times - January 26, 2012
- New York Times - December 22, 2010
- LA Times - October 23, 2008
- Netword - July 25, 2008
- Universal - March 03, 2008
- New York Times - July 17, 2006
- New York Times - December 04, 2005
- New York Times - December 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Classic theater that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!