Clue: Classic Tolstoy novel
We have 1 answer for the clue Classic Tolstoy novel. See the results below.
- Leo Tolstoy novel
- 1860s epic set in the Napoleonic Era
- Novel that begins at an 1805 soiree
- Classic novel of 1,000+ pages ... or a hint to the word ladder formed by the answers to the starred clues
- Tolstoy book
- Epic novel symbolized by the ends of 17- and 29-Across
- Pair that surrounds the other six longest answers
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 02, 2013
- Washington Post - July 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Classic Tolstoy novel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!