Clue: Classicist's subject
We have 1 answer for the clue Classicist's subject. See the results below.
- Epic of a wanderer
- Tale of a journey
- Virgil epic
- Work that includes a visit to the underworld
- It recounts Dido's suicide
- Poem with the story of the Trojan horse
- Augustan masterpiece
- Virgil masterpiece
- Advanced Latin class reading
- Work recounting Dido's suicide
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Classicist's subject that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!