Clue: Claude of "Casablanca"
We have 1 answer for the clue Claude of "Casablanca". See the results below.
- Ombrometers measure them
- Ruins a picnic or a Little League game, say
- Spring events
- What the monsoon season brings
- Waters naturally
- Comes down
- They may pound the pavement
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 2011
- New York Sun - April 23, 2008
- Washington Post - August 16, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Claude of "Casablanca" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!