Clue: Cleared a frosty windshield
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleared a frosty windshield. See the results below.
- Cleared, in a way
- Cleared, as a winter windshield
- Cleared in winter
- Prepared for takeoff, maybe
- Got the frost off
- Cleared, as a windshield in winter
- Cleared, as a frozen windshield
- Ready for a cold takeoff
- Took off a winter coat?
- Melted frost from
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2017
- USA Today - March 06, 2013
- Universal - February 12, 2013
- Washington Post - November 17, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Cleared a frosty windshield that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!